Student Services

All Student Services

Envirotech Education represents a new approach to training. We are a paperless organisation with all our courses designed to upskill students and assist in achieving specific work outcomes regardless of the academic stream.

Training is offered via various modes to suit the student’s unique learning needs, utilising current information technology, and assisting to develop knowledge and working experience through focusing on technology, sustainability and innovation

Our experienced trainers and assessors are committed to creating a safe, friendly and healthy learning environment for our students. We focus on student support and personal attention to produce outstanding results.

We provide a wide range of student support services to assist you to achieve your course outcomes, during your course, and then once you have completed the course to help you be best prepared for achieving your dream job. 

In addition to these, for being a student at Envirotech you will also have access to:

  • Discounted public transport
  • Student ID Cards
  • Kitchen and student room facilities

The Student Support Services include:


Internships where you work with current businesses to gain important practical experience to include within your resume.

Work Placement to practice the skills and knowledge you have gained in class.             



Envirotech recognises not every student will have the same education pathway. Studying is unique for each student with different goals and outcomes wanting to be achieved. We work with a range of providers to offer each student an opportunity to create and follow their own education path.

The Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) policy is a mandatory requirement for the application of a student visa in Australia. Envirotech will organise prospective students medical cover policy for the entire course duration plus two months after the course end date. In the case that students have their own medical cover preferences, they are required to send a copy of the policy covering the duration of selected course plus two months to receive the Confirmation of Enrolment (COE).

Envirotech has an agreement with NIB and Medibank, who are approved OSHC provider in Australia.

Our friendly administration staff will assist students through all applications relating to OSHC for the duration of their cover, including support in submitting claims to their health care providers if need be.

For more information, please contact our enrolments and support team on 07 5535 3766.

Domestic Students

Vocational Education and Training is supported in Australia at both the Federal and State level.

Students are offered a range of funding choices depending on their personal circumstances through approved providers. Envirotech is a proud approved provider for a range of funding options.

The Federal Government is supporting students to undertake an approved qualification through a “study now, pay later” approach. The VET Student Loans program is a contingency loan where the student accrues the debt over the duration of the course with the responsibility to pay the loan back once they are earning a pre-determined amount.

Pre-Enrolment Information for students wanting to apply for a VET Student Loan

There are a few things you need to think about before you apply for a VET Student Loan to pay for all or part of your course costs. When you apply for a VET Student Loan you are agreeing that you have read and understood this information as a condition of your application.


VET Student Loans:

  • From 1 January 2017, VET Student Loans (VSL) was implemented by the Commonwealth Government
  • This is a new student loans program that replaces the VET FEE-HELP scheme, and provides eligible students access to quality higher level VET qualifications, particularly those students who could not otherwise afford to pay upfront
  • A VET Student Loan is a personal loan from the Commonwealth Government
  • You will be required to repay your VET Student Loan to the Commonwealth Government when your income reaches the repayment threshold. The threshold can be found at
  • Repaying the loan may reduce your take-home (after-tax) wage or salary and may reduce your borrowing capacity.
  • You may wish to seek independent financial advice before applying for a loan.
  • For full fee paying students, there will be a 20% loan fee applied to your loan.
  • Students eligible for a state-based subsidy will not incur the 20% loan fee. Please contact us to discuss whether you are eligible for subsidy for your training.

For more information on applying for a course under VET Student Loan, please click here:

How does a VET Student Loan work?

If you are eligible, you can access a VET Student Loan up to a certain amount (called a loan cap) for a range eligible courses. The Commonwealth has determined a FEE Help Limit of $100,879.00 per student ( as at July 1st 2017) to complete qualifications utilising the VET Student Loan scheme.

Envirotech Education receives your tuition fees from the Australian Government and you repay your loan through the Australian tax system. When your income reaches the repayment threshold, you start making repayments until you have repaid the whole loan amount.

A VET Student Loan is only for tuition fees, and doesn’t cover additional study costs such as your text books, materials and accommodation, if applicable.


What are Loan Caps?

  • A Loan Cap is the maximum dollar amount for the qualification which will be paid to the training organisation by the Commonwealth for the delivery and training of the respective qualification. There are three bands of Loan Caps, $5000, $10,000 and $15,000, which will

apply irrespective of whether the course is being delivered face-to-face, online, or via mixed delivery modes. The Commonwealth sets the Loan Caps for each course.

  • Training Providers can charge fees above the Loan Cap to deliver and train their qualification, which is NOT covered by the Commonwealth, and remains the responsibility of the student to pay directly to the training provider.
  • If you are eligible for a VET Student Loan, you will be entitled for a loan up to the specified Loan Cap amount per course.


Am I eligible for a VET Student Loan?

To be eligible for a VET Student Loan you must meet the following criteria.

You must be:

  • an Australian citizen, or
  • a New Zealand Special Category Visa (SCV) holder who meets the long-term residency requirements, or a permanent humanitarian visa holder.
  • Not exceeded the FEE HELP limit.
  • Meet academic suitability requirements.
  • Enrolled with an approved course provider in an approved course.
  • Studying the approved course primarily at a campus in Australia.
  • Meet the Tax File Number (TFN) requirements.
  • Have a Unique Student Identifier (USI) or are otherwise exempt. · Have read the 2017 VET Student Loans information booklet (Add link to brochure)
  • Provided the required documents to Envirotech Education and submitted the electronic loan application form (known as eCAF) by the first census day which is no less than two business days after enrolling.
  • Able to provide proof of identification and citizenship
  • Able to provide the required documents to Envirotech Education and submit the loan application form by the first census day, which is no less than two business days after enrolling.

Envirotech Education is an approved course provider. You can check if your chosen course is approved for a VET Student Loan on the course brochure. Search for your course here.


Are you academically suited?

Before you can access a VET Student Loan, Envirotech Education must also determine if you are academically suited to undertake the course prior to your first census date.

Envirotech Education will ask you to:

  • provide a certified copy of your Australian Year 12 Certificate of Education, or
  • provide evidence of successful completion of an Australian Qualifications Framework certificate IV or higher qualification (where the language of instruction is English), or
  • display competence at Exit Level 3 in the Australian Core Skills Framework in both reading and numeracy through an approved Language, Literacy and Numeracy test.

In addition, Envirotech Education must reasonably believe you will be able to successfully complete the course.

Our customer service teams are ready to support you through the application process. Contact us now for assistance on 07 5535 3766

For more information on VET Student Loans:

Apprenticeships and Traineeships

If you are wishing to undertake a trade qualification or complete a traineeship, Envirotech is an approved provider for the User Choice program which supports these pathways.

Utilising the Australian Apprenticeships Incentives Program, employers offering skills-based training to employees may be eligible to receive funding from the Australian Government to cover training costs.


The Queensland Department of Education launched an initiative to upskill the population of Queensland by supporting the completion of one Vocational Qualification at a Certificate 3 level or above.

Eligibility criteria apply to complete a funded course.

Are you eligible?

  • Are you an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of a permanent visa?
  • Are you a Queensland resident?
  • No longer enrolled in school?
  • Are you 15 years of age or older?
  • Not enrolled in, or have not ever completed a post-school qualification, apprenticeship or traineeship at Certificate III level or higher?
  • Do you currently hold a Pension or Health Care card issued by Centrelink?

If you would like to confirm your eligibility, contact us on


In conjunction with the Certificate 3 Program, Higher Level Skills is the next pathway for those who are currently employed in a relevant industry wishing to enhance their career options by upskilling in a Certificate IV or Diploma Qualification.

Eligibility criteria applies to complete a funded course.

  • Are you an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of a permanent visa?
  • Are you a Queensland resident?
  • No longer enrolled in school?
  • Are you 15 years of age or older?
  • Currently employed within the Industry you are seeking to develop your skills in?
  • Do you currently hold a Pension or Health Care card issued by Centrelink?

If you would like to confirm your eligibility, contact us in

Some students undertake nationally recognised vocational education and training (VET) qualifications while they are still at school.

Students can undertake VET at school:

  • as part of their school studies – delivered and resourced by a school registered training organisation (RTO)
  • by enrolling in a qualification with an external RTO – funded either by the Department of Education and Training’s VET investment budget or through fee-for-service arrangements i.e. where the student or parent pays for the qualification as a school-based apprentice or trainee.
  • VETiS qualifications funded by the VET investment budget are listed on the Queensland Training Subsidies List ( ). These qualifications are delivered by RTOs who have been approved by DET as pre-qualified suppliers (PQS) under the Certificate 3 Guarantee. Schools, in consultation with students and their parents, are able to choose any PQS for the eligible qualification.
  • VETiS qualifications on the Queensland Training Subsidies List are at the certificate I and II level.

International Students

Envirotech has been operating as an international college since 2008 and has extensive experience when it comes to visas.

We take our responsibilities very seriously as a hosting provider for any international student visa granted and encourage all students to speak with our knowledgeable team if there are any concerns.

We can assist you in the application process for a visa and provide guidance on what steps to take if you are unsure what your options are.

To find indepth information regarding visas, please send an email to 

Once your student VISA is granted, notify Envirotech with the details of your travel arrangements at least two weeks prior to arrival. This will help us to assist you in planning for arrival in Australia. 

Here are some of the services we provide to all our students:

  • Cultural adjustment and support
  • Arranging Oversea Student Health Cover
  • Support for Student Visa applications
  • Assistance in finding work
  • Blended learning
  • Kitchen and student room facilities

Envirotech maintains an open-door policy and we encourage our students to contact us for any needs.


Envirotech offers its students a friendly airport pick-up service where we can meet you at the Gold Coast or Brisbane airports and take you to your accommodation.

Airport pickup charges:
Airport Transfer (One Way): $ 99.00
Airport Transfer (Return): $ 190.00
Airport transfer Brisbane-Coolangatta (one way): $ 250.00
Airport transfer Brisbane-Coolangatta (return): $ 480.00

You are welcome to contact us for any enquiry or service.

Envirotech and Students Accommodations can totally assist our students in this process. We have many Australian families offering homestay and shared accommodation options.

They are ready and trustful to receive our students, as well as to provide comfortable accommodation with a typical Australian family.

An exciting opportunity to experience the Australian way of life, share the food, the customs and the humour!
Homestay is an important part of an International students’ study experience abroad. It is a great learning experience for both the student and the host family.

The cost of accommodation is NOT included in tuition fee amounts.

Student Homestay Accommodation ]
For booking your homestay in Gold Coast, and to find out more details, fill out the form. [Download Here]

Student Homestay Accommodation ]

For booking your homestay in Byron Bay, and to find out more details, fill out the form. [Download Here]
The current price list is available. [Download Here]

Envirotech also has a noticeboard with some options for share and rent accommodation.

You may also visit our Facebook page to look for available rooms shared by students’ posts.


Like many international students, you may get a part time or casual job to help pay your living expenses while you study in Australia. It is important that you know your rights in the workplace.

All people working in Australia have basic rights and protections in the workplace, including minimum pay and conditions. The Fair Work Ombudsman makes sure that these rights are protected and enforced fairly under Australia’s workplace laws.

For a comprehensive list of tools and information please click here.