Responsible Service of Alcohol -Queensland
Nationally Accredited Unit of Competency:
Valid for work in: QLD, WA, SA, NT, ACT
LEARN HOW TO:
- Provide the Responsible Service of Alcohol, which is a mandatory course required by State and Territory liquor licensing laws that is needed to be eligible to work in any licensed venue.
- Not following the correct policy & procedures can result in you and your establishment receiving heavy fines.
- Understand the many areas relating to liquor licensing laws and how to contribute to providing a safe environment for your customers and establishment.
SOME OF THE BASIC SKILLS RSA WILL TEACH YOU ARE:
- Understand the definition of a 'standard' drink
- Identify and manage signs of intoxication
- Understanding the QLD Liquor Licensing Law
- Learn how to effectively communicate with an intoxicated person
- Assisting and managing customers who are intoxicated