We have great news for you!
If you are an international student studying at a private education and training provider based in Queensland, you may be eligible for some additional financial support and, if so, you will receive a $500 payment to your Australian bank account. The government made this decision to support students impacted by COVID-19 undergoing situation.
Who may be eligible?
- Not a university based in or with a campus in Queensland.
- Not TAFE Queensland.
- Not a primary or secondary school.
- Hold an international student visa to study at a Queensland education and training provider.
- Currently living in Queensland.
- Currently have $1500 or less in their bank account – with proof of transactions from 19 May 2020 onwards.
- Must have an Australian bank account.
The QLD Government will update all information concerning the benefit in Study Queensland’s social media channels.
We are very happy to share this news with you.
So please stay tuned to find out more when it becomes available!
Our team is passionate when it comes to Environmental Sustainability. If you would like to know more about our courses, fill your details here.
You will be contacted shortly by a member of our team
We could not send your message. Please try later or contact the administrator