A passionate leader, driven by quality education, training and lifelong learning.
I am proud to welcome you to Envirotech Institute of Education where I am Director, Executive Officer and Owner.
Envirotech Institute of Education is the product of hard work, long hours, personal financial commitment and great personal family support.
My background, in brief, includes education, education training, education curriculum development, project management and Information technology development as well as a career as a migration agent.
As the principal of a Registered Training Organization (RTO) I am involved daily in Vocational Education and Training, International Education, ESOS Framework, CRICOS, AQF, NVR, curriculum development, course accreditation, strategic advice and the strict compliance of all industry regulatory matters.
My current projects include the development of global partnerships and alliances to deliver education transnational programs for overseas students of all age groups to study in Australia and to develop student mobility programs that provide Australian students with offshore education experiences.
I am proud of Envirotech Institute of Education’s “Summer Education Activities Camp” program known as SEAC currently conducted in partnership with overseas education providers.
These projects bring together all my national and international education experiences across the wide range of education and training sectors.
Complementing and assisting my duties as an education provider is my Information Technology background as a professional programmer, trainer and assessor for C, C++ and Java programming languages, delivery and assessments of competencies in programming language and development of assessment materials and projects for the delivery of Information Technology and courses.
I am personally driven by a desire to work with people and organizations that allow me to utilize my knowledge and experiences to further develop my own skills and the skills of those with whom I work.
I believe in setting strategic parameters and applying business intellect to meet these parameters to achieve sustainable growth.
Envirotech Institute of Education has grown from a simple dream to an Institute of Education with a campus in Burleigh Heads, a campus in Byron Bay and over 500 enrolled students .
This has been achieved by implementing a system of operational and organizational processes, developing multi-disciplinary teams and having key business processes and policies.
Empowering others with positive motivation and inspiration to achieve common goals is the environment in which I choose to create and work.
I am delighted to have shared this small part of me with you and would be pleased to receive any communication or contact from you.
In the meantime I list below my other personal and professional achievements and experiences.
- Fluent English
- Fluent Spanish
- Fluent Hebrew
- Director and Principal Executive Officer of a Vocational Registered Training Organization (RTO)
- Registered Migration Agent; MARN 0532932 With 9 years practice
- Justice of the Peace; Registration Qualification number 102421
- Computer programmer with, programming, application design and development experience.
- Qualified Trainer and Assessor at higher education level with, experience in training Information Technology in both Australia and internationally.
- Project Manager and Auditor of development of educational training and assessment curriculum to ensure strict compliance with all legislative regulations in Australia and internationally.
Subject Matter Expertise:
- Management of Multi-disciplinary projects experience
- Synergizing international, national and multi-cultural education organizations and programs.
- Strategic change management
- Developing and building long relationships
- Motivational leadership skills inspiring others
- Responsibility and accountable for budgets
- Process Improvement establishing goals and objectives
- Developing and presenting effective training solutions
- Business start up solutions.
- Interim assignments and consultancy projects
- Internal auditing of RTO’s (AQTF & CRICOS)
- Establishment of RTO’s (ASQA, VRQA & TAC)
- Applications for CRICOS registration
- Applications for extension to scope of registration Development of learning & assessment strategies Development of assessment tools
- Curriculum development & design
- Development of policies and procedures for RTO’s Development & implementation of compliance systems
- Provision of strategic advice
- Provision of professional development to staff in relation to compliance
- Implementation of continuous improvement strategies for RTO’s
- Consultation, liaison & networking with industry stakeholders Addition & implementation of accredited courses
Programing Languages proficiency:
Microsoft Visual C++®; C++; C; JAVA and ADA
Familiar with: C#, Microsoft Visual Basic® and HTML
Database: Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access and ADABAS.
Platforms: Microsoft Windows, Unix and Main Frame, Windows Server system administrator.
Cloud Platforms: Office 365, SharePoint and Exchange online, Moodle, Joomla, WordPress.