My name is Noah Bengiat and I am the co-owner of Envirotech Institute of Education.
I am a qualified educator and teacher with extensive experience in education marketing and international public relationships.
I have over 10 years in education in Australia and internationally.
I am active in the role of Marketing Director and Operations Manager of the Envirotech Institute of Education college campus. Our College has 340 enrolled students and as its Operation manager my responsibility is to ensure the efficient delivery of student services and support, system development and project support.
I am also currently involved with exporting education programs overseas from Australia and International marketing and development especially the development of our various transnational education and student mobility programs such as our SEAC program.
My overall duties include:
– Market entry strategies and optimization of current strategies
– Channel marketing – agencies and offshore partnerships
– Direct marketing including online and offline channels
– Demand generation and lead nurturing
– Team leadership and development
– Event marketing and management
– Social Media
I invite you to our College Campus and also would be pleased to hear from you with any enquiry you may have with our Campus operations.