Certificate II in Spoken and Written English
Wednesday (Assessment day Friday)
The course provides students with time and support needed to continue develop their English vocabulary, construct sentences, give and receive instructions, read and understand texts.
This program is a full-time course completed over a period of 20 academic weeks plus 3-6 weeks holiday, depending on student’s intake date.
Each academic week comprises 20 hours of study.
Each academic week consists of two face to face full days and five hours home project
Module A SWELRN201A-Intermediate learning strategies / HCGR
Module B SWECAS202A-Comprehending and participating in routine casual conversations HCGS/HCGW
Module C SWEEXC203A-Comprehending and participating in transactional exchanges HCGY/HCHA
Module D SWEINF204A-Comprehending and giving spoken information HCHC/HCHM
Module E SWETEL205A-Comprehending and participating in telephone exchanges HCLX/NYHM_N
Module I SWESTO209A-Comprehending and composing story texts
Module K SWENEW211A-Comprehending news and information texts
Envirotech Institute of Education reserves the right to amend course structure to meet changing industry demands
As part of the enrolment process, Envirotech will conduct a pre-commencement interview to establish that students are entering the appropriate certificate level.
There are no formal academic entry requirements to this program; however, it is Envirotech’s requirement that students are:
At least 18 years or age
Have their own laptop computer which they will use in class
Have access to Internet and Email after school hours
At Envirotech our flexible delivery modes are designed to optimise your precious time.
- Classroom – Classes are set with calendar over 15 hours contact per week and 5 hours flexible delivery. International students MUST enrol in a face to face class delivery mode.The two face to face days consist of one delivery and one assessment day. the students may choose to complete the 5 hours flexible component either from campus or outside the campus.
- Workplace or School – Trainer delivers on site with client
- Blended Learning – Periodic Workshops and Distance Learning
- Online- available through Envirotech’s online system
- RPL – Recognised Prior Learning
Credit Transfer and RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning)
There is no Credit Transfer for this course..