Enquire now!

Fields marked with a * are required

Approved Agents


Envirotech has agents all around the world, and in Australia, that can assist you and give you service  in your language.

Envirotech cannot accept applications from Agents who do not hold a current agency agreement with the Institute and we will be happy to assist you find the agent that can best assist your individual needs

Envirotech staff monitors the performance of its education agents to ensure that students receive  an honest and professional service, to provide you with the best options and to make the whole process as easy as possible.

Education Agents can not give immigration assistance

In Australia, immigration assistance can only be given by people who register as migration agents with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) unless they are exempt. It is a criminal offense for an unregistered person to provide immigration assistance.

Education agents are not exempt persons and therefore must not provide immigration assistance.

What Education Agents can do

Activities not regarded as ‘immigration assistance’ are:

  • Clerical work to prepare or help prepare an application or other document
  • Providing translation or interpretation services to help prepare an application or other document
  • Advising a person that they must apply for a visa
  • Passing on information produced by a third person, without giving substantial comment or explanation.

Education agents who are also registered migration agents are able to provide immigration assistance.

See:  Our List of Agents